Sunday, December 5, 2010

I’m alarmed.

WoT Chart

This lovely chart is about the Wheel of Time books. I was just looking up the release date for the final book and I see the total for audio there (which I’ve highlighted). I’ve listened to all these books on audio.**

But when I saw that total… I was alarmed. I have actually spent 17.5 DAYS listening to that??

I certainly don’t regret it. And when the next one comes out and is another 30 something hours long? I will listen again!

btw: I actually tried to read one. But I missed the voices too much. They’re like living people in my head…

**Side note: I LOVE audible.com. Totally worth it.

1 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

I don't know what it's about but wow! 17.5 days... I am always interested in how things break down. Like how much of an average life is spent on the toilet or brushing your teeth or changing your shoes...