Friday, February 4, 2011

Cream Puff? Anyone?

A little history… The other day we got cream puffs from the store. 012411145225cA strawberry, a plain, and a chocolate. Last night I threw away what was left of the chocolate one in the garbage outside my room, in the hallway…

I don’t think the rest needs words…

2011-02-04_09-08-12_8372011-02-04_09-08-40_4062011-02-04_09-08-48_6812011-02-04_09-09-12_4672011-02-04_09-16-28_2332011-02-04_09-16-39_3062011-02-04_09-19-37_462011-02-04_09-19-49_4482011-02-04_09-41-39_5412011-02-04_09-41-51_6392011-02-04_09-42-37_9972011-02-04_10-03-45_996

OH ya… I LOVE that cleaner. I keep it around for everything..

4 comments:

Dale said...

ROFL! You're right. There are no words!

Kathy's Korner said...

oh Hannah! A chocolate fan, your such a smart girl! Kisses!

Connie Babe said...

oh...i laughed outloud...i even clapped my hands.

and to think, she glared at you...lol...sigh...

and that is some great cleaner! i'm getting me some of that!

Krista Labrensz said...

I'm sorry, but that IS ADORABLE! Even her facial expression is adorable..."Mom, please stop taking pictures, can't you see that I'm trying to enjoy a Cream Puff?? Geez!"