And the planning is beginning. I love and dread that part. I have Birthday List (Leah) going and Christmas Lists - stockings and presents. The girls and I already went shopping and got all their Halloween costume stuff. They're such fun little girls.
Although they wanted to choose things from Monster High and I had to put the smack down on that. Ugly and expensive? No.
I just remembered I forgot to check on my fantasy football team this week. Crap. What if I had Bye Week players on? Oops. *Update - I checked my team. Sure enough there was a bye week player. In comforting news it wouldn't have won me the match to have switched with my benched player. I lost by 6 points. If I'd switched I would have lost by 2.5 points. Lame. Ready for next week now though!
Anyway - as we were. Yay fall! Bring on the (gluten free, corn free, peanut free) pumpkin treats! Bring on the Halloween to celebrate our love of candy (I'm such a good diabetic!). Bring on the food abundance of Thanksgiving! Bring on the love and joy and fun and family of it all! And then bring on Christmas! The fun joy and excitement of Christmas. I love getting to be at my mom's house for Christmas break. The relaxed feeling of getting to be with people who get me & know me. Wonderful stuff.
However - feel free to mourn with me about the fact that we have a chance of snow on Friday. Wyoming - Yay? Leah is really excited though. And watching her excitement about anything is always fun.
Fall in Wyoming:
![]() |
| I put "Fall in Wyoming" into google images. This was a result. That's the truth right there. |
Do you love Fall? What are your favorite parts?

0 comments:
Post a Comment