Well, normally on New Year's Eve in my family we have Asian food. I had big plans to make fried rice, a thai curry dish, thai eggrolls, vietnamese eggrolls, etc.
BUT Leah woke up from her nap with 102.5 fever. After some traditional medicine & some homeopathy she was fine. Even when she had the fever she was acting perfectly normal. Eating, etc. She went to bed before 8 very easily though. She was less energetic but since she normally VERY energetic she probably would have seemed perfectly normal to anyone else LOL
Then last night at 12:01 she woke up whimpering & asking for water. And her temp was 103.3 :( So more medicines, 45 minutes, and some snuggling & she was back down & asleep again.
I just took her temp in her sleep (It's after 7 AM here) and it's was normal.
I hope whatever got her is gone now!
*****
Drew is going back to work today!!!! *dance of joy!* At least that's a GREAT happy new year thing!
We had have a party to hit today at my Aunt's house. Every year she makes black eyed peas. Apparently that's supposed to be good luck! Drew may be at work by then. I guess we'll see how Leah is feeling.
Hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Day!
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment