Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Interview Mommy

If you do this repost with your child's name and answers & let me know you did it! (I got this off facebook).

Leah - 3 years 3 months old

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"mommies always come back"

2. What makes mom happy?
"when you're being home"

3. What makes mom sad?
"when I'm sleeping" (hahahahaha)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"she bites me" (what?? LOLOL)

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"just like me"

6. How old is your mom?
"33" (I can't believe she knows that!)

7. How tall is your mom?
"this tall" (with hand gesture)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"play candyland" (um. no.)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"go to the store and do work"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"going to the store" (huh.)

11. What is your mom really good at?
"playing candyland and playing hungry hippos"

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"chutes and ladders"

13. What does your mom do for a job?
"go to the store"

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
"salad"

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"hugging me"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"backyardigans"

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"school"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"one. two. two eyes. daddy has one two too"

19. How are you and your mom different?
"cause we are friends"

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"cause I love you!"

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"he loves us"

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"to the chinese place" (yummy)

3 comments:

Connie Babe said...

i love this one...did it last year with all three...here's mine:
http://conniesramblings.blogspot.com/2008/08/kid-answers.html

Leah Marie said...

She totally outed you on your Candyland addiction. Awesome. You famous store goer you.

Anonymous said...

I know, right? I'm clearly obsessed with candyland. I'm a little hurt she said I was bad at chutes and ladders though....