Google "unfortunately [your name]" and post the results. :)
PS I'm bored. We have two separate viruses floating around our house. I have the 2nd one.
Unfortunately Camille proves to be more resourceful than he expected.
I don't really appreciate being underestimated!
A comparison of these two monster storms shows that, unfortunately, Camille was no Katrina.
Don't be knocking my hurricane!! Okay. I'll admit I'm a dork. I actually read that link. Camille had higher force winds but Katrina was much bigger. Camille USED to be the measuring stick by which all storms were measured.
Unfortunately, Camille was found in that wilderness
Um. Scary.
Unfortunately, Camille's parents have been released from galactic prison, and Camille is not very happy to see them, despite their claims of being reformed.
Can you blame me?
Unfortunately, Camille passed away on June 4, 2006.
Sad. :(
Unfortunately Camille is among a minority of students participating in these tutorials who approached tutorials in this way from the beginning.
Ya. I'm brilliant
Unfortunately, Camille is such a selfish, moody cow we're more likely to side with them than egg her on.
Whoa! RUDE!!
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
2 comments:
this is funny, I did my name and my favorite one is "unfortunately aubrey's home is a well known gang house"
Who knew?
Camille,
Did you get my email? If not, please email me with your contact information to forward to Jumpstart. Congrats! What did you win before? I didn't remember! :)
Post a Comment