My blog about my life, my religion, my food and my fantastic daughters.
Friday, March 26th 6 lbs 10 oz 19.5 inches
Love, love, love! Congratulations.
She's GORGEOUS!!I can't even tell you how happy I am for you all!
Oh my she is beautiful. I am so thrilled for all of you.
Yay!! Doing cartwheels here! (okay, proverbial cartwheels, I don't think this body dare try the real ones.)
Oh my gosh! Congratulations! She's beautiful!
aaaaaahhhh!!!! Are you kidding me?! I'm soooooo excited for you guys and Leah! congrats, congrats, congrats!!
Oh Camille, I am so happy for you. She is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats, babies are so wonderful.
Congratulations again!! Your girls are just beautiful!! So very sweet together!!
Woo hoo! Congratulations to all of you! Love you guys!
This is such great news!! Congratulations!! May the Lord Bless you all!Blessings,KristaBoise, ID
Oh my goodness! Congratulations to you all!!
I'm THRILLED for you all. She is beautiful.
She's beautiful!!! Can't wait to hold her :)
congratulations Cam, Drew and Leah!!!
SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!
Wow! That's wonderful! You'll have to share the story,.... please! :)Hugs!Jaimee
Congratulations, Camille!
ADORABLE!!! Congratulations!
oh...she's beautiful!can't wait to hold her!!!
What? What? What?!? YOU ARE SO SNEAKY!!!! How did you keep that a secret?!?!?CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you all!! She is absolutely precious. And Leah looks THRILLED!Crying for you, sweetie.
Post a Comment
21 comments:
Love, love, love! Congratulations.
She's GORGEOUS!!
I can't even tell you how happy I am for you all!
Oh my she is beautiful. I am so thrilled for all of you.
Yay!! Doing cartwheels here! (okay, proverbial cartwheels, I don't think this body dare try the real ones.)
Oh my gosh! Congratulations! She's beautiful!
aaaaaahhhh!!!! Are you kidding me?! I'm soooooo excited for you guys and Leah! congrats, congrats, congrats!!
Oh Camille, I am so happy for you. She is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats, babies are so wonderful.
Congratulations again!! Your girls are just beautiful!! So very sweet together!!
Woo hoo! Congratulations to all of you! Love you guys!
This is such great news!! Congratulations!! May the Lord Bless you all!
Blessings,
Krista
Boise, ID
Oh my goodness! Congratulations to you all!!
I'm THRILLED for you all. She is beautiful.
She's beautiful!!! Can't wait to hold her :)
congratulations Cam, Drew and Leah!!!
SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!
Wow! That's wonderful! You'll have to share the story,.... please! :)Hugs!
Jaimee
Congratulations, Camille!
ADORABLE!!! Congratulations!
oh...she's beautiful!
can't wait to hold her!!!
What? What? What?!? YOU ARE SO SNEAKY!!!! How did you keep that a secret?!?!?
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you all!! She is absolutely precious. And Leah looks THRILLED!
Crying for you, sweetie.
Post a Comment