I don't remember if I've ever posted about Leah's picture blog but now I have one for Hannah too.
They are both set to private so if you'd like to see them you just need to give me an email and I'll send you an invite.
I'm not super secretive truly. It's just a "there are creepy people in the world" thing.
Leah's I have not updated since December (I'm lame obviously). Hannah's has some pictures on it already. I updated it yesterday.
:)
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
5 comments:
Of course I want an invite!!! How is life as a mother of TWO?!! So happy for you guys!
I would love an invite... jaimee.orton@gmail.com
I'd love to see Hannah!
Oh please invite me to see Hannah, I want to see all her facial expressions too. Thanks Camille. :)momofboys@gmail.com
Oh I thought I could see Leah's can you invite me to hers too? Please.
Post a Comment