I couple of weeks before Hannah was born I saw this pattern at Wal-Mart and I found this fabric – and I just had to have it!
I read the list on the back. I had to buy a zipper. What? A Zipper? I’d never done that before. But it was way easier than I expected and it turned out great! Actually the only piece of clothing I had ever made was a man nightgown/caftan thing out of candy bar fabric once. It was hysterical and I never finished all the hems and stuff because Drew wouldn’t give it back to me. He loved it. Crazy man. This turned out better!
It has come in very hand with it being so cold the last few days and she looks adorable in it!
(There are pictures of her in it I’m sure you’d love to see but I’m too tired to get up off the couch! LOL)

4 comments:
Very cute!
ah, perfect for the weather here in the balmy month of april! lol...
very cute, you did great!
super cute. I was intimidated by zippers at first also, but it's sooo easy once you know how.
Great job and I want to see pictures with Hannah in it please. :)
i wanna see her in it :) haha
Post a Comment