65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked...you know the rules. Tag people in this note (including the person who tagged you!) to learn more about people. Also, try to tag people who you've tagged in other notes, sometimes you learn things in new notes that you didn't know before about them...
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My Face
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Olive Green
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Definitely
4. Do you plan outfits?
No (that made me LOL)
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Tired. I should be sleeping.
6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?
My hair
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I’m pretty sure I shouldn’t.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Nope
9. What are you craving right now?
Cheese. It’s a constant craving that follows me everywhere. Since I’m not allowed to eat cheese...
10. Do you floss?
Sometimes
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Eggrolls
12. Are you emotional?
Very
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I have no idea. Maybe when I was a kid?
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Lick
15. Do you like your hair?
Yes
16. Do you like yourself?
Yes
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Sure. Why not?
18. What are you listening to right now?
Mockingjay (audiobook)
19. Are your parents strict?
They were.
20. Would you go sky diving?
I’d like to try it some day.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yes
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I don’t think so.
23. Do you rent movies often?
Nope – Netflix. Love it.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Not really
25. How many countries have you visited?
3
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yup
27. Ever been on a train?
Yes
28. Brown or white eggs?
Either. Although I can only have egg whites these days. I just buy them in a carton so I don’t have to spend all my time separating eggs.
29.Do you have a cell phone?
Yes
30. Do you use chapstick?
I will but I’d rather have carmex.
31. Do you own a gun?
I’m terrified of them but I’ve recently decided (or rather been talked around to believing) I should learn some about them to over come the fear. No, I don’t own one.
32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
My daughters.
34. Are you too forgiving?
Depends on the depth of my loyalty to that person.
35. Ever been in love?
Yes
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Work.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
Yes
38. Last time you cried?
Last Night
39. What was the last question you asked?
Why are you both up at once? Does no one sleep all night in this house?
40. Favorite time of the year?
Halloween to New Year’s Day
41. Do you have any tattoos?
No
42. Are you sarcastic?
Frequently
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Not that I remember.
44. Ever walked into a wall?
Yes. Shh. I don’t want to talk about it.
45. Favorite color?
Depends on what it is. I like shades of blue in most things but in eyes I like chocolate.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes
47. Is your hair curly?
Not even a little bit.
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Wow. It’s been 100 years. I just usually download stuff. Hmm. I really have no idea.
49. Do looks matter?
Of course
50. Last text you received?
Ok. Muah.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
No. Not too bad.
52. Do you like your life right now?
Parts of it.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No.
54. Can you handle the truth?
Yes.
55. Do you have good vision?
Nope
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Yes.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Yes.
58. The last person you held hands with?
Leah
59. What are you wearing?
Jammies
60.What is your favorite animal?
Panda Bears
61. Where was your default picture taken?
My inlaws backyard.
62. Can you hula hoop?
Not even a little bit.
63. Do you have a job?
Yes. Duh.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Groceries.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes.
As Connie said… consider yourself tagged. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment