Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Parent's Love

Today's thought:

It's a GOOD thing that we don't understand how much our parent's love us until after we have children.

Think for a moment how much you love your child(ren)...

Imagine if you really understood how your parents felt about you at 5, 10, 15. Can you fathom the pressure you would have felt to please your parents?

I want Leah to know that I love her beyond measure but I don't want her to really really KNOW until she has children of her own.

I love that little girl!

PS - Thanks for the compliments on her picture! :-)

Extra PS - It is SNOWING outside right now. Aye Aye Aye.

1 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

You, know, that's a good point. It's a rite of passage, too. And a reason to call Mom and say "Um, sorry about that thing that I did..."