Sunday, July 8, 2007

Neglect

My poor blog is getting sadly neglected, eh?

I haven't been reading any blogs either.

I offer only that I started grad school a month ago. lol Between that and the fact that Leah has crossed some sort of threshold of toddlerhood. Aye aye aye. She is testing every limit and pushing and pushing. I know how important it is to keep setting them right but it has me exhausted at the end of the day. I'm so tired of saying, "No, Leah." Always followed by "Leah! I said NO." Because whenever I say no she has decided to do whatever it is harder and faster.

It's a good thing she's so dang cute ;)

Anyway - we're alive and well. Just really busy.

We've found a house we want to buy. I'm annoyed at how long the process is taking. It was incredibly difficult to get Drew's employment & income verified. The lender & Drew couldn't figure out. So I finally sat down at his employers website & within minutes figured it out. I should have done that TWO WEEKS ago. ugh.

Anyway, hopefully we'll here this week!

It needs a lot of work but it's a craftsman style house inside & everything I wanted - well, except for the kitchen. Which sucks but we'll work on it! lol It has hardwood floors all through and i want to refinish them.

5 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Good luck on the house. Buying a house is SUCH FUN, isn't it? And grad school, too! WAy to go.

Heather said...

My online activity jumped significantly once I finished grad school!

Congratulations on the house!

Kathy's Korner said...

Sounds like you are raising an "oak tree". My Mom says they are a challenge...but once you get them pointed in the right direction they keep on that path growing strong a ready to do great things.

Come on loan!

Patti said...

Oh Cam! How fun! I hope you get the house!!!!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you...

Hugs - Pep

Patti said...

Hi Cam! Just letting you know you're missed in blogland! How are you? Hugs - Pep