Just having a fun picture day...
Smile for mommy!
Helping daddy do the dishes. She did this of her own accord.
Pulled the stool over there and got up on it. lol
Nana's front porch...
So cute!
18 months old this day...
Walkin' down by the river...
She LOVES onion rings!
Funny mood LOL
She loves ice (& her cousin!)
Throwing ice off the porch & laughing like a maniac.
That's a lot of pictures. Sometimes a mommy just can't make choices!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! She's such a doll! She has got a smile and eyes to melt people. I'm glad you didn't pare the pictures down. :)
Cam - The pics of Leah just made my night - after a very rough day! :-) She's priceless - and oh so photogenic! :-) I can't believe she's already 18 mths.
Miss you! Pep
Pretty, pretty girl!
She is SO beautiful. You can never had too many pictures. Thanks for sharing!! My, My how they are growing so fast. I'm sure you cherish each day like I do.
What a beautiful daughter you have! She is gorgeous!
Post a Comment