Today was long. Leah woke up at 6. I had to speak in church today - I spoke about doing service in the community & being active in politics - and I was up until midnight preparing. She napped from 10 to 11:30. And then just fell asleep again about 30 minutes ago. I don't know what it means that she was asleep before 6:30 pm... ugh. But I had to let her. She was sitting on my lap & I literally had to catch her from falling over because she basically just passed out all the sudden. Poor kid. Sundays are rough because church is at 12:30 and normally she would be asleep at that time. We got home about a quarter to four. I made hamburgers (mixed hamburger & italian sausage actually - very good!), made a cheese sauce, did french fries in my deep fryer - curly fries, etc. I made lots extra because my SIL said she would probably come over for dinner and then she didn't come. oh well!
But now Leah's sleeping, Drew is doing that dishes and I came to share some pictures of my gorgeous girl!
but alas... she has woken up again. I'll have to come back and do it later!
Ugh!!
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment