Tagged by my sister, Leah. Who - btw - just made the best announcement EVER on her blog...
Four Jobs I've had:
1. Mathematics Tutor (many times over)
2. Website Administrator
3. Office Assistant
4. Ice Cream! (I did that for awhile in high school. My first job ever!)
Four Movies I've watched more then once:
1. Lord of the Rigns (triology)
2. Harry Potter (series)
3. US Marshalls (I watch this movie every night. I trained myself to fall asleep to it. Very good insomnia cure. I actually love the movie but if you fall asleep watching a movie enough times you get a Pavlov response to it. I can also do this with Cutting Edge & Independence Day.)
4. Robin Hood
Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Laramie, WY
2. Boise, ID
3. Maple Vally, WA
4. Westford, MA
Four TV Show I watch:
1. Army Wives
2. Big Brother
3. Bones
4. Top Chef
Four Places I've been:
1. Bogotá, Colombia
2. Alaska (several cities on a cruise)
3. Gulf Shores, Alabama
4. Monterrey, Mexico
Four People Who Email Me Regularly: (Do facebook messages count? Cause otherwise I don't really have four people that email me regularly.):
1. Mom
2. Yahoo Groups
3. Freecycle
4. Thread Notifications from a couple forums
Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Crab
2. Watermelon Snocones
3. Jerky
4. Cheese Enchiladas
Four Places I'd Like to Visit
1. Italy
2. Africa
3. Australia
4. Spain
Four Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year:
1. Living my life because I really do love it lately!
2. Watching Leah & Sam grow
3. Camping
4. Breaking Dawn book and the Twilight movie
Four People I Tag:
1. Kathy
2. Pep
3. Becky
4. Christine
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment