
Hosted by Peggy @ http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com
*********************************************************************
*********************************************************************
For Today May 25th 2009...
Outside my window... Cloudy and raining on & off.
I am thinking... about the trees I just ordered for my yard.
I am thankful for... the day I've spent with my family & parents.
From the learning rooms... we didn't get much done this week. I ordered this book on the suggestion of Sue on my last Simple Day post: Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons.
From the kitchen... we had the greatest meal today! Hamburgers (used a Bobby Flay recipe). We deep fried several things, grilled pineapple. It was awesome.
I am wearing... chocolate colored gauchos & a blue shirt.
I am creating... well, good food but I already said that. I also ordered 14 trees today but I already said that too. I'm creating a plan for my back yard!
I am going... to go home soon. We came to my parent's house for Memorial Day.
I am reading... Book 9 of the Wheel of Time Series - Winter's Heart (yes, still!)
I am hoping... that Drew gets called to work soon! (What will I say for this when he does get called back?? LOL)
I am hearing... the TV. Funniest Home Videos - I forgot how funny this show is!
Around the house... things are clean, everything is caught up. I wonder how often I'll get to say that on here. LOL
One of my favorite things... is cooking with my mom.
A few plans for the rest of the week: School this week (I'm trying to decide if I should let out for the summer. What do you think?), I have a lot of extra work at the store. Whenever there is a Monday holiday it throws everything off. And on Saturday the caseworker is coming to do our home visit and our individual interviews!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

This is called a smew. I think it looks like an art deco duck or maybe the "cool kid" of the ducks.
1 comments:
Oh cool! I hope you and Leah have success with 100 Easy Lessons! If you have any questions, I used it with a couple of my kids.
Sue
Post a Comment