
Hosted by Peggy @ http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com
*********************************************************************
*********************************************************************
For Today July 6 2009...
Outside my window... 82 degrees. It's a beautiful day. Drew & I are at the park! Hooray!
I am thinking... about teaching empathy because I was just talking to Becky about it. Hard concept! Really I think the only way is by example and taking advantage of teachable moments to point it out.
I am thankful for... my husband. Who loves me so much and shows me in active ways all the time.
From the learning rooms... it's still summer. Although Leah informed me the other day that summer is boring. When I asked why she said it was because we stopped doing all our "things". No school, no story hour, no dance class. I told her we could start doing school stuff again if she wanted and she said yes but each time I've actually wanted to do it she didn't want to. Ah well. We'll see. 3.5 year olds - so fickle. ;)
From the kitchen... it's clean. That's all. Although I did print this yesterday: Black Bottom Cupcakes. I've never had them before and Camela was so upset that I'd never heard of them even. So as soon as I feel better (please let that be tomorrow!) I'm going to make them.
I am wearing... capris and an old t-shirt
I am creating... a blog post! haha
I am going... to close my eyes after this. My head hurts.
I am reading... Book 10 of the Wheel of Time Series and Firefly Lane
I am hoping... that Drew gets put back on the board soon! He's SO close now!
I am hearing... Bones (the show lol - no rattling bones)
Around the house... things are very quiet. It's been a calm day.
One of my favorite things... Drew.
A few plans for the rest of the week: No big plans. Just waiting to hear about Drew going back to work. It's hard to plan anything when he's this close.
Here is picture thought I am sharing... I saw this on my slide show today and actually LOLed - I love that kid! May 27, 2006:
1 comments:
that picture cracks me up!
and you're having better weather than i am!
Post a Comment