
For Today July 13 2009...
Outside my window... It's dark outside. It's technically Tuesday since it's 12:23. Night Owl anyone?
I am thinking... about how tomorrow night at this time I will be watching Harry Potter!
I am thankful for... my husband even though he snores. a lot. LOUD.
From the learning rooms... we have been doing that 100 Lessons reading book. Leah picks it up really fast. I did the first few lessons each a couple of times to make sure she was getting it. However this bored her so I'm gonna have to stop that. lol
From the kitchen... tomorrow - Brownies. The perfect yummy brownies. Have I ever posted about those? I'll have to go search later.
I am wearing... what I wear in bed.
I am creating... well... hmm... at the moment a tired body. Why am I blogging right now?!?!
I am going... sleep.
I am reading... Book 10 of the Wheel of Time Series and Firefly Lane and Ender's Shadow.
I am hoping... that Drew gets put back on the board soon! (still I'm hoping this! He's the next one to go back. Come on railroad!)
I am hearing... The fans and snoring dogs and man.
Around the house... tomorrow is also for cleaning. Light cleaning, it's not bad but the sheets need washed and stuff.
One of my favorite things... cooking. I want Drew to go back to work so I can resume my favorite hobby. Ingredients get expensive when you like to experiment.
A few plans for the rest of the week: This Saturday we are going to Denver to help celebrate the adoption finalization of our nephew (Drew's brother & his wife). And to be there when they are sealed as a family. We're so excited!
Here is picture thought I am sharing... Leah still sleeps with this pillow on her bed. One day we were walking around the mall with her - she was about... 8/9 months? (In the picture she is 9.5 months) She was in the stroller and just looking at stuff as we moved about. We went into the disney store and all the sudden we hear her making all these happy noises and reaching for something - and it was this pillow. It was the first thing she ever "asked" to buy. We handed it to her and she immediately hugged it and didn't want to let go. And we bought it.
Clearly we are suckers. We were both even all teary-eyed. It's fun to see that she still uses it though. It was worth it!
PS Yes, yes. I edited the time stamp on my post. That's right. Because I'm a cheater. Yup.
2 comments:
She is so cute. So, so cute!
ah, how could you not get her the first thing that she asked for? and apparently, it was a good purchase!!!
Post a Comment