This morning all of us laying in bed I sang:
Old MacDonald had a farm
E I E I O
And on that farm he had a:
Daddy
E I E I O
With a snore snore here and a
snore snore there
here a snore, there a snore
everywhere a snore snore
Old MacDonald had a farm
E I E I O
This mad Leah laugh - but then she sings back to me:
Old MacDonald had a farm
E I E I O
And on that farm he had a:
Mommy
E I E I O
With a talk talk here and a
talk talk there
here a talk, there a talk
everywhere a talk talk
Old MacDonald had a farm
E I E I O
What's up with THAT? Hmpf.
PS Drew is 3 people from being back at work!
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
1 comments:
that's funny!
Post a Comment