This was a fun idea I read on some preschool craft site forever ago. I didn’t save the link but it suggested using sugar cones. I just used a regular cone as you can see in the pictures (because it’s what I had in my house) and the candy was leftover from making Leah’s birthday cakes. I also had a thing of white ready made frosting so I just added some green food dye to it. Totally spur of the moment but Leah thought I was a genius.
Gum drop on top to provide the point of the tree (sugar cones obviously would have provided this).
The “star” is a piece of cut red licorice, two sizes of M&Ms, some gum drops, and red & green sugar.
She says it’s hard to eat. Of course eating them was NOT the point. Silly girl.
1 comments:
I'd have wanted to take a bite too. I'm always wanting to take a chomp out of things like gingerbread houses and such. She is a smart girl
Post a Comment