I like to do eco friendly things when I see them. I don't go all out by any means but if I see something I'll try it and keep using it if it work. I like that Green Works cleaner by Clorox. It's great.But this stuff? Palmolive Eco?
It. Is. Awful.
First - it just flat out doesn't work all that great. Second - and worst - it leaves a while film all over everything that's plastic and a few things that aren't. So for instance my black utensils? Spatula, ladle, etc - are all covered in a white film. My red plastic colander.... everything. All covered in some blasted white film.
I don't know how the heck to get it off. And I'm so cheap I keep using the bottle trying to get rid of it all. One more load I think and I can move on to new soap. I should have just thrown it away. Sigh.
There. Just an FYI.
Oh and when I was looking for a picture of the stuff. Well, I'll be. More reviews - and guess what? It leaves a white film on everyone's plastic.
I'm all for ecofriendly but what good does it do me if it means all my plastic dishes are ruined and I have to buy more and more plastic?? Not. Good.
2 comments:
must be one of those types of soap that people who live in washington sneak across the border to avoid buying...they have to go to a different state to buy the good stuff. lol...
but i am sorry about your dishes.
throw it away...and maybe vinegar will get rid of the filmy crap?
we bought this stuff a few months back and it didn't even get any of our dishes clean. We pre-rinse before putting everything in the dishwasher and the dishes still looked dirty.
I'm pretty sure we threw ours away. It's really crappy.
Post a Comment