I've had this recipe for like 10 years but I haven't made it for awhile. I'd forgotten how easy it is and how much I love it.
1. Mix all together:
1/4 c butter, melted
2 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp flour
1/2 c milk
2 eggs, beaten
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
2 12 oz cans corn, drained
nutmeg (just a dash)
1/2 - 1 green onion, depending on taste - optional
2. Pour into a buttered casserole dish
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
***
It takes awhile to bake but I just put it together, stick it in the oven and then do the rest of dinner at a leisurely pace.
Yummy and better than just having a can of corn.
One of these days I'm going to remember to try this with fresh corn just cut off the cob. Of course then I'll ruin it for myself and not be able to go back to the canned corn so maybe I shouldn't!
PS There ya go, Dale! :)
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment