Thursday, March 29, 2007

Crappy Day & Leah's Cute Hair

I'm having a crappy day.

I want another baby. I don't know when we'll be able to do it.

We have to finish paying off Leah's adoption. That won't take too much longer I don't think. As long as Drew doesn't get cut off the railroad again, of course! Blech.

But we also want to buy a house. We did Leah's adoption instead of a house. Do I have to make that choice again?

Why must I choose that?

I want a baby. Can't some just knock on my door?

I'm in a bad mood about it. Leah was in a bad mood today.

I love that girl of mine but WOW - does she have some attitude. My mother says it's cosmic justice. hmmmm....

Here's some pics of her hair today. Well, I did it yesterday (when she was in a GREAT mood & we had the best day - just me & her all day). This is fun, ya?





PS - I know those parts aren't perfect. Cameras are so unforgiving!!! But be gentle with me. She's a moving target! It's hard to make a straight part on a moving head!! LOL

3 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Hey, I think it looks DARLING. I know I couldn't get those parts or braids that even! Good job!

Bek said...

They look great!!! Have you seen the transracial adoption blog on a.com (I know, I know). It is written by my friend Erin who had 10 kids and she is writing about this very issue.... plus she is a lovely woman....

I know the stuggle and I am sorry. Have you ruled out LDSFS?

Anonymous said...

I haven't bek - it just wasn't the best experience last time with the 2 years we waited there. I think we may have them do our homestudy though. It's as good a place as any for that!