Monday, March 12, 2007

Oreos

Want to know some stupid thoughts I had today?

No?

Too bad. It's my blog SmileyCentral.com

So I decided today that I was going to have some double stuff oreos. Drew had taken Leah on a walk and I was all alone. I got to eat oreos and milk and there was no toddler clammering at my feet - stealing my oreos & drinking my milk! Hooray for small moments. lol

Anyway I was reading the oreo nutrition information & I never even got further than noticing that the serving size is TWO. TWO OREOS! All I could think is who only eats to oreos?? That's just stupid. I grab a stack of oreos and head to my laptop with my glass of milk.

I eat two oreos.

I suddenly realize I can't bare to eat another one. They are so rich - these double stuff oreos.

And then I had a good laugh with myself about how funny it was the 10 minutes ago I was so ticked off at Nabisco for saying I should only have TWO double stuff oreos & now I just can't eat anymore.

I'm screwy.

About 30 minutes later I did eat one more. I just felt like I had to but I didn't even enjoy it. I need mental help.

PS Leah - in fact - DID come in and drink the rest of my milk & eat the other oreos that were sitting there.

I use the term "eat" loosely becausemostly she DESTROYED the oreos. She likes to pull them apart and eat the cookie - she doesn't seem to so much love the filling part. This last week was the first time she had them. She's a fan!

4 comments:

Patti said...

Oreo's Rock! Don't ya love 'em!?
Gosh, I can't even have them in the house- out of fear I'd gain 10 pounds just lookin' at the package. Augh.....

Patti said...

Cam, Just wanted you to know, as I walked through Wegmans tonight I had to resist the temptation of buying overstuffed Oreo cookies! lol

Anonymous said...

Cam, thanks for the laugh! My two love Oreo's. Lindsay prefers the creme, so maybe she and Leah can share. rofl!

Anonymous said...

LOL Pep - You have the strength of steel! I wish I hadn't given in.... ;-)

Dale - That's a great idea! I would love to get them together. hehe