Friday, March 30, 2007

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow

Well. That last post wasn't particularly coherent was it? LOL

It's been snowing here for days. I thought I'd post some pictures I posted on my forum. This was the progression over 24 hours of the snow. Since then we've gotten a couple more inches but not much. It think the storm has finally moved on.

6:45 AM



Middle of the day...


The next morning...



That was yesterday (the last picture). It's pretty dang cold now. When I got up it was -1. The low today was supposed to be 23. LOL - Apparently not. We've gotten up to 15. It's hard to imagine that 4 days ago it was 62.

I guess we apparently need the moisture pretty badly so I suppose I shouldn't complain but I'm really annoyed that I had to turn the heat back on!

1 comments:

Patti said...

There is a good thing about snow - it can be very beautiful! Great pics! :)