You know I love Pink but this song could also apply to most celebrities as well. They tend to forget about "real" life as soon as they start making the big bucks. With all the money they have they could help out a little more too. That's why I like Angelina Jolie so much. She gives half of her income to different causes. Most people with money tend to forget about us regular people.
2 comments:
You know I love Pink but this song could also apply to most celebrities as well. They tend to forget about "real" life as soon as they start making the big bucks. With all the money they have they could help out a little more too. That's why I like Angelina Jolie so much. She gives half of her income to different causes. Most people with money tend to forget about us regular people.
LOL Mandy! I had the same thought when I was watching the video. Because we all know Pink doesn't live in a cardboard box, eh? hehe
Post a Comment