Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Did you know?

Two people can look at all the same facts, the same circumstances - they can both be extraordinarily intelligent - they can both study, ponder, & learn over the same situation...

...and shocking though it may be...

Those two people may reach different conclusions.

They're still both intelligent!

Why are there so many people in the world that don't understand that concept? Is it really so much to wrap your mind around?

I just don't think so.

I'm tried of seeing people (generally on forums - and sometimes on blogs) who assume that if you don't see things the same way they do... you are somehow less studied, less intelligent, less mentally together, etc.

Because if you don't see the world from my view then obviously you aren't as smart as me! ;)

It's just ridiculous!

1 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Wow! Really? I had NO IDEA!!!

I agree. People can be very close-minded... It's difficult online, especially. So much is said through your body, face and voice that gets lost in the translation.