This is the van we bought a couple days ago. How fun is that? Woohoo! (It's a Nissan Quest)
Leah is still saying she's in trouble when she hangs off the bed. I need to get a picture. However, she has updated it to "Mommy! Lazy Town Trouble!" Silly girl!
Tomorrow is the last day of Drew's vacation. He's been home for two weeks. I feel very sad. I so enjoy having him home. Everyone keeps asking if he's driving me nuts! lol He really isn't. I love having him around. I love my husband. Can't someone pay him to just stay home and be with me all the time???? Boohoo. :(
I've been thinking lately - my life is good. I'm happy. I want more children but it's not an overwhelming feeling like before Leah came. I just know it will happen when it's time for it to happen & that's it. For right now, life is good!
Although it would be better if someone wanted to pay Drew stay home. Any volunteers???
I guess I should go to bed. It's almost 10. I didn't get much sleep last night. Drew & I stayed up too late.
Sleep well fellow bloggers - Sweet Dreams!
0 comments:
Post a Comment