Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tagged: 4

My sister tagged me. Sigh.

;)

Fours

4 Jobs I have had:
Merchandising Vendor
Web Design/Technical Support
Wife
Mommy

4 Movies I watch over and over:
(Can I list cartoons because that's all I get to watch lately!)
Harry Potter
US Marshalls
Cutting Edge
Robin Hood

4 Places I have lived:
Duluth, GA
Westford, MA
Claremore, OK
Rexburg, ID

4 TV shows I watch:
Survivor
Big Brother
NCIS
Numb3rs

4 Places I have been:
Bogotá, Columbia
Monterrey, Mexico
Tijuana, Mexico
Gulf Shores, Alabama

4 People who email me regularly:
(Leah's right - people IM me. They don't EMAIL me!)
Mom
Yahoo Groups
All the places I shop online
All the confirmation emails for the orders I place

4 Favorite things to eat:
Cheese Enchiladas (can't get enough of those lately)
California Pizza Kitchen Spinach Pizza
Crab - Favorite food of all time - King or Snow
Shrimp (Well, most seafood really)

4 Places I would rather be:
(any place warm)
Tallahassee, FL
Hawaii
California
Mexico

4 Things I look forward to this year:
Leah turning 3 (I look forward to this & dread it all at once)
Spring
Summer
Happily living my life!

4 People to tag:
Pep
Kathy
Daisha
Deanna
(Sorry Ladies! I won't be all offended if you don't do it ;) )

2 comments:

Kathy's Korner said...

done!

Leah Marie said...

I have also been all about the cheese enchiladas of late. Why can I not think of anything else to eat?