And then a little bit ago Drew walks in and wants to know why my face is all red. Apparently I have a fever? I don't want to find the thermometer. I'm just going to sit here and blog.

Play me some sad music, eh?

So during all of the working Leah was with my SIL & her 2 girls (3 years & 7 months). She had a blast, did NOT take a nap, & didn't want to leave. She was almost asleep in the car but I kept her up, we dyed easter eggs when got home. Anything to keep her up awhile longer!! She was asleep by 6:45. Poor baby. I better go to bed at a decent hour because Leah will be up with the sun! LOL
Drew just felt my head & said I'm burning up. I feel fine! My face it a little warm but what the heck? I guess I'll go hunt down the thermometer. Leah thinks they are toys so who knows where any of them are!
PS (Update) - I have no fever. My face is still red & hot. What is up with that?
0 comments:
Post a Comment