Sunday, May 25, 2008

Adoption Appointment

The appointment went well! Not much else to be expected, I suppose.

Robert (NOT Brian! lol) is very nice. He was fun to talk to. He asked us questions about ourselves, our life, etc. We talked about our previous adoption experiences.

I certainly didn't learn anything I didn't already know. lol

Oh! Except that LDSFS apparently has you now do most of your paperwork online. I have to wait for him to email me a username & password to the site where it is. That's pretty cool, huh?

So, I guess that's it really. Not so exciting but at least we are on the way!

***

The emotional aspect has been interesting though. I keep waiting for this wave of emotions to hit me - to feel overwhelmed by what's coming, etc. But I don't at all. I feel very calm & focused.

Bizarre!

0 comments: