Sunday, May 4, 2008

Theme Song

So for quite a few years I've had the song "I'm Every Woman" (chaka kahn) as the main ringtone on my phone. Even when I'd get a new phone, immediately I'd go download that. lol

Except when Drew calls. Then it plays "Amazed".

Anyway, I feel like it's time for a new song. So I was searching & came across this quiz called "What's your theme song?"

http://web.tickle.com/rd/53454/tests/song/

It said....

  • Camille, your theme song is What A Girl Wants!
  • Who says you're too old for slumber parties? On top of that sugar, spice and everything nice, you are the epitome of feminine, inner strength, so of course you know "What a Girl Wants." When you're with your friends on a ski vacation or a long weekend at the lake, you're on top of everything, including how to be your genuine self. That's why Christina's sweet strains beat cadence to your graceful routine. This song should be cued up in your car so you can crank it to share with everyone in a two-block radius, or blast it as you and your friends cruise down the highway. Trust your instincts, girl. Some people struggle with tough choices in life, but with your inner resolve, you don't have to. You know how to make your way in the world and nothing's going to stop you because a theme song like "What a Girl Wants" reminds you that above all, you're right to believe in yourself.
Um... No. Not that song.

Any ideas? I would like something that was very ME. Come on - think of something brilliant!

PS You know that Quizno's commercial where the woman eats a five dollar bill? And the point is that it's better to spend your five bucks on the sandwich? Drew just said to me "That's just stupid. If you wanted to get full you'd eat five ones." *snicker* He's such a wierdo!

Oh - and my celebrity chef match up is....

  • Camille, your celebrity chef match is Iron Chef
  • So maybe you've never had a face-off in Kitchen Stadium, but we'd guess that it's your knack for cooking improvisation that could top any competition. In cooking, as in life, you're probably very resourceful and able to make quick fixes with creative solutions. Whether it's taking an afternoon to search for hard-to-find ingredients or coming up with your own substitutions for an ingredient you don't have, you like exploring and discovering new things. To you, cooking is as much about the fun and challenge of spending time in the kitchen as it is about the finished product.

    Sure, you like to eat, but you also enjoy everything that goes into getting that meal to the table. You may never end up in a cooking competition — it might not even be your style — but we'd guess you get a kick out of topping your own last meal — especially if you had to improvise along the way.

http://web.tickle.com/rd/53516/tests/celebchef/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot help you! Want to know why?? Because I took BOTH quizzes and got the same exact answers as you did!!!!! I guess we are meant to be friends! {{{Hugs}}}

--Renee

Leah Marie said...

Aretha Franklin - RESPECT

Anonymous said...

Renee - That's because we ROCK! :D