Saturday, January 31, 2009

Being Prepared for being Unprepared

Today I was at the grocery store and realized I didn't have my wallet AFTER they were done checking me out. Lovely.

So I tell her I need to run home (I know all the people at the store from working there of course). And as I'm putting Leah in the van I remember I have a check book stored in the van "just in case".

Because I know how I am. lol

I am prepared for being unprepared!

3 comments:

Away2me (Deanna) said...

LOL! That is not your first time to have gone to the store and forgot your wallet .... or your first time blogging about going to the store and forgetting your wallet.

Quick question: Where's your phone? LOL! Just kidding.

Vida di Amore said...

I can totally relate. I am always switching my wallet from my purse to my gym bag. This has happened to me on a few occasions...lol. Then there are the times my husband forgot to give back my debit card....hmmm. Glad you had the checkbook in the van.

Kathy's Korner said...

LOL....funny Deanna...where's your phone....LOLOLOLOL

Wait.

Where IS my phone....