Monday, September 14, 2009

Gondola

Leah is pulling a square basket this very moment with a leash. The basket contains one of her babies, a stuffed elephant, a wooden back scratcher, and a blanket.

As she is pulling it through my room she says to me:

It's a gondola, mom.

Of course it is.

Seriously? I just never know what she'll say next.

The other day she came out of her room at bedtime and told me "I feel apprehensive." I think that one is from Pink Dinky Doo. They do that "word of the day" thing on the episodes.

She's 3. Apprehensive. Can we just please say "I'm scared." Because I am. Scared sometimes... Of mothering this child. lol

***

Ahhh - she just pulled the back scratcher out and said: This shouldn't be in a gondola.

Of course not.

2 comments:

Connie Babe said...

that is priceless!

and of course a back scratcher wouldn't belong there...because if your back itches, then the one that you love should scratch it while taking the romatic gondola ride!

Kathy's Korner said...

I think she has the perfect mother for her. She will keep you on your toes...and you do the same for her!!

I love it!!