Leah & I – forever ago – bought this bird feeder and hung it in the bush outside the living room window. It’s been month at least. Maybe six weeks and today the birds finally discovered it’s there. Leah was SO excited. We took these pictures through the (rather dirty) glass, laying on our tummies watching them eat. A third bird came after awhile having a little chirping fit. I think because there wasn’t room for him. Leah said we needed to make a third hole and get a third stick. I decided he could wait his turn. lol
Cute little birds…
1 comments:
I love Spring! Weston made a birdhouse in cub scouts, and we hung it outside the sliding glass door in the kitchen. We have had birds in it almost year round, and that's been 3 years ago! They are so fun to watch!
Post a Comment