Happy Valentine’s Day! This was great fun for Leah…
I’d tell you how I perfectly centered that egg… but then I’d have to kill you.
Later I should post about Drew’s Valentine’s Day Present. He wanted my Green Chili (you can see that HERE) and tamales. I’ve never made tamales. It’s like some unreachable thing that people sell, right? Like you can buy A tamale for 2 bucks. Crazy. I told him no way. He didn’t ask for that FOR Valentine’s just mentioned I should add that to my list of things to learn. So I decided for V-Day I would do it. And homemade refried beans and Spanish Rice. It was a meal that took 2 days to prepare and 20 minutes to eat. Just like Thanksgiving! I invited my Mom & Dad over. Drew was a very happy man. (as were Mom & Dad!)
1 comments:
It's not that I don't like eggs; I do. It's just I miss hearing about the doings at your house. Come on...Leah has to have done something cute lately! LOL
Post a Comment