**I just came to look something up on this blog and I was so surprised this post wasn't here. Oops. It was in my drafts...**
That sandwich... That was homemade flat bread, a deviled egg mixture (just the yoke) with chives and bacon bits, sprouts, blue crab claw meat, sliced roma tomatoes, red leaf lettuce, avocado (salted), and mayo with a little dill on the other side. It was FABULOUS.
The other night I couldn't decide which enchiladas to make - so I made both. I did a half batch of each.
http://letsdishrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/02/white-chicken-enchiladas-with-green.html - The white one
http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2011/09/red-chile-sauce-chicken-enchiladas.html - The red one
For both I used the baked chicken that I love from the deli here.
My favorite was the white. Leah and Drew loved red the best but I didn't love the red ones more than the red ones I usually make. But those white ones are here to stay!
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment