If you do this repost with your child's name and answers & let me know you did it!
Interview #1 (at 3 years. 3 months.)
Leah - 5 years 11 months old
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Oh my word (hahahaha)
2. What makes mom happy?
When I give you lots of kiss
3. What makes mom sad?
When daddy fights with you (oh man. that's sad)
4. What does your mom do to make you laugh?
Tickle me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
a kid (okie dokie)
6. How old is your mom?
25 (I love her! - to be fair I am 35. She realized that a few seconds later and changed her answer but I'm going with the 25).
7. How tall is your mom?
taller than me
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
cook
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
take care of Hannah
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
she'll be on a tv show about pirates (huh.)
11. What is your mom really good at?
cooking
12. What is your mom not very good at?
I asked her 5 times (in various places on the list) she could not come up with an answer. I really do love that child. lol
13. What does your mom do for a job?
take care of hannah and me
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
crab
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
when she doesn't yell at me
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
spongebob (twerp. she knows I hate spongebob. she thought that was very funny)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
go shopping
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both have jammie pants on right now
19. How are you and your mom different?
You have glasses and I don't
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because she kisses me a lot!
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
because he buys you presents
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
The grocery store (then we had a discussion because I made a face. she came to the conclusion that I just like to go "places").
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
2 comments:
fun...i liked comparing her answers also...i'll let you know if/when my girls send me back answers..
That's a fun one... I think I'll try it with my littles! :)
Post a Comment