Generally I make my own spaghetti sauce but we were in a hurry tonight. I sent my husband to the store for something else and called him while he was still there and asked him to see if any jarred sauces would fit our little family here.
It turns out the Prego is corn free, peanut free, and wheat free. Yay for that! A lot of prepared sauces have high fructose corn syrup in them.
We had ground turkey in it. The turkey was seasoned with salt, pepper, onion powder, and an Italian seasonings mixture. Then the jarred sauce, salt, pepper, basil. Then left to simmer for about 20 minutes.
During that time we cooked this pasta:
Which was FABULOUS. I'd eat this over regular pasta any day! I had no idea brown rice pasta was that good or I’d have been eating it a long time ago. Amazing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment