Today I totally made this up using things from the last two posts....
1/4 - 1/3 cup oil (olive, vegetable, whatever you want)
1 heaping cup of Taco Seasoning
2 T. glutinous rice flour
2 cups of Spinach Marinara Sauce
2 cups of Water
Heat the oil. Adding the seasoning and rice flour. Stirring constantly to avoid burning the flour. Do this until it darkens in color - it only take a few minutes. Add 2 cups of the sauce and 2 cups of water.
Let heat through. Just a few minutes.
Done.
Oh my word. I dipped tortillas in it and put cheese in them and baked them until hot and bubbly at 350. You could of course do this with ground meat, chicken, beans, cheese - or any combination there of.
YUM.
That would have been a lot of work if I'd started with the goal of making enchilada sauce out of it but since it was leftover marinara and taco seasoning that was already made it was a quick dish!
Note to self - always make extra of these things.
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment