Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pet Peeve of the Day

I was watching some reality TV... This is when this pet peeve is the most aggravated...

"I'm giving 110%!"

There is not a time when someone says that on TV that you won't hear me groan or yell at the TV or something.

It makes me crazy. If you say it in my presence, be certain I'm chewing on my tongue to keep from commenting - or I'm actually commenting and you're annoyed with me. lol

You can't give more than 100%. It's a silly little thing but nonetheless...

That is all.


2 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

:) I can understand that issue.

Heidi said...

I was reading the other day that if the government does XXX [something rather uninteresting with drugs that I can't remember now] they can reduce drug trafficking from Mexico to the United States by more than 400%. ??? (Are they getting people to give drugs BACK to Mexico?)