Friday, September 20, 2013

Picture Day

Is it okay for me to say I hate picture day?

It's expensive and the pictures are never as good as I wish because Leah is s shy with new people.

But if I don't get them Leah is sad because she feels left out. I can't stand that. So I spend the money and get the photos of my shy child. 

And... I'm going to visit my mom today and Leah won't let us leave early. Stupid picture day :p

PS Drew took that picture with his phone. Then I messed with it in an editor. Still cuter than  her school pictures usually are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never liked picture day, either! We let the kids get their pictures taken and then we see them a few weeks later. But we usually go to Target and get them done again there.

Connie Babe said...

we used the retakes option here a few times. sometimes, britt's pictures were just...dorky. one year, they made me laugh so hard. i felt bad, but she understood. i said we had to keep those. she wasn't thrilled. i'd open the package and look at them and then look at her and she was all.."I don't know what happens!"