Thanks for the advice about my family! (Well, except my sister - my one sane relative - who suggested I move to FLORIDA. YUCK! Can we say humid? Ew.) I'm feeling okay about it now - my family.
Mostly because we moved yesterday & I'm very excited that we are home owners now! Woohoo!
I can't wait to paint stuff!
I had told my dear husband that as long as they stuck the furniture in the rooms it goes in they could just stick everything else in the garage. Somehow that meant that the couches are in the living room, our bed is in our room... and EVERYTHING else is in the garage. Aye, aye, aye. It doesn't really hurt me but it's gonna be like moving twice for him! lol - It was a little short-sighted but the poor guy worked so hard yesterday I couldn't even feel irritated with him.
He's gotta go to work this morning. Then we'll be getting the rest of the things from our old place. There's just two storage closets that still need emptied and a few odds & ends - oh & all 3 TVs. I don't know why all those men didn't want to bring the TVs over here! lol Not that it matters, they work over there. They aren't gonna work over here because I haven't even called to set a date to have it hooked up yet!
... gotta go unpack something...
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment