Anyway - here's some of the pictures so you don't have to go to the link!
If I don't get these ones I WILL find a pug puppy! :)



Deanna - I'm leaning towards a girl!!
What do you think of the name Hallie?
My blog about my life, my religion, my food and my fantastic daughters.



4 comments:
Cam,
Just make sure you do lots of research on pugs. They have lots of health issues due to the structure of their snouts. Shipping in the heat can be a problem as most airlines won't ship pug type breeds in the heat. So really, really do your homework on that. They are cute dogs, but you don't want to have to deal with health issues and vet bills all the time.
I like the name Hallie!
Thanks D!
I listened to her message again this afternoon (was trying to get to another one lol) and I realized she said that transportation to HER was included in the cost. She is only 4 hours from me so I can just go pick the pug up. I have been reading about their health issues. It's so interesting how all these different breeds have so many quirks!
My vote would be girl dog :) I think they are generally more nuturing with kids.
And woo-hoo South Dakota!! Fabulous things are born there ;)
I don't know much about puppies- but I wanted to say I like the name HALLIE! :-) Keep us up-dated!
Hugs - Pep
Post a Comment