Leah - just this MOMENT - figured out how to open and shut doors. She's never been tall enough & just hadn't gotten it yet.
So she plays this game where she goes in & out of the closet but she never actually shuts the door all the way (it's a walk-in closet). But just now she shut the door all the way & I though "uh oh". But after a few seconds she came out & said "HEY!" and went back in.
Now she's done it about 10 times.
Great. Just great.
I WILL NOT celebrate this milestone.
And yesterday she got in her first "I'm in trouble with a friend" trouble. Her cousin (8 months older) was here (and SIL & 2 month baby girl).
They were playing with toys in Leah's room & suddenly I realized their voices were coming from the wrong side of the hall....
I run upstairs & they are in the bathroom - so far so good -
NO!
Leah has on no pants & no diaper. Elaina has on no pants & is working on her diaper. Leah's bath toys are in the TOILET and they are both wet.
That's right. You heard me. They were playing with Leah's bath toys in the toilet and laughing HYSTERICALLY.
And though I scolded them (and washed their arms up to the shoulders lol).
I gotta tell the truth - it warmed my heart & soul to stand there while my daughter got in actual mischief with another child for the first time LOLOL
BUT
Two toddler minds are NOT better than one.
Alas - Mommyland is as wonderful as ever. I sure do love this kid!
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
1 comments:
Oh boy...we are really in for it aren't we?! Terrible twos are rearing their ugly heads (but they are soooo cute heads huh?! LOL!!). Tyce has started potty training. It is amazing how fast he caught on. He is even the one who asked for it (WHERE IS MY BABY?). Anywho...he will push until he farts to get just a little drop out so he can have a toy!LOL!! One of these days, he is actually going to poop in there and he probably won't do it on purpose!
You are right...Mommyland is soooooo funny! Speaking of...you have got to read my last post (sad!)
Post a Comment