You know how "give the child choices" is like the most popular parenting article topic? It's all about giving them choices, etc.
So I do that a lot but it doesn't really work here the way "they" say it will...
Even from the when she could first talk I would give her choices and she would answer in one word with a third choice. "You want juice or milk." "water." Of course Leah. Sheesh.
So it's always been this way & I'm used to it but today we had a new one -
"Do you want me to A, B, or C?"
"ummmmm" as she slowly counts up 3 fingers to count the choices...
"Those are not good choices."
Twerp ;)
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
3 comments:
haha smart kid :D
lol!
that is SO something that my brittany would have said! wait...it's still something she would say!
congratulations! you will never be bored with her and she will entertain you often!!!
The people that tell you that the choices thing works are full of...
Anyway, you know. It's been that way with, now, all 3 of mine. Maybe it works on boys. I mean, everyone who's commented, and you, just have girls.
And, let's face it, girls are smarter than boys. lol
Post a Comment