I keep coming to my blog and wanting to write. I want to get back to blogging more regularly like I used to. But I come here and then I can't decide what to write about. It's not a habit anymore to make little notes in my head to blog about stuff. So what to do about it? I don't know.
Life is good here right now. Drew is working steadily again, things are back to normal. Well - it doesn't feel like normal anymore. But it's very pleasant all the same.
This morning Leah comes to me and says "You can take me somewhere." "Oh ya?" "Yes, you can take me to McDonald's for breakfast! I said you can do that!" (all the while dancing around excitedly) She got dressed and started packing herself a bag of toys. I didn't have to heart to tell her no. She was so dang excited. I don't really like McDonald's. Bleh. But she was one happy chick!
I've been trying to make myself sit down and make a plan for homeschooling this year. I put it all in front of me and then I can't decide where to start. Maybe I'll go try to do that now.
I need a planning calendar.
What a boring post.
Oh well. I gotta start somewhere!
Next time it'll be brilliance.
Maybe. ;)
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
4 comments:
what a lucky girl! :D
I can hardly wait for the brilliance to start...its in there...Iknow it!
;)
LOL Love the McDonald's thing.
Yeah, I hear you about the blogging. I haven't blogged in...maybe almost 3 weeks? Not sure. I just suddenly lost all desire. I've even thought about quitting completely, but no. That's not the right thing to do, either. I'll probably pick it up again pretty soon.
I just dropped a buttload of money on the last of our homeschooling stuff, which makes me excited to get started this year. Our first day will be Aug 31.
Sue
I don't really have a set plan for things to do in a certain order. I do have several lesson "plans" for different units throughout the year, in addition to some curriculum workbooks my mil just bought us. We'll see how I feel about this loosey goosey plan in a few months!
Post a Comment