You know what irks me to know end??
The idea that if you are religious, you go to church regularly, you try to live your life in a Christ-centered way... then you're a stupid, unlearned, uneducated sheep.
That's ridiculous.
There are people who are "sheep" in all parts of life. There are those who are atheists who haven't studied many religions, researched all aspects of history, and THEN made the decision to be an atheists.
And there are religious people who are similar.
It's no different than any other part of life.
I am educated. I am intelligent. I HAVE studied. I have learned.
And (I know this will shock you)...
I am STILL religious.
Give me a break world! Being an atheist doesn't make you brilliant automatically! And being religious doesn't make you an idiot.
Just thought I'd make note of that ;)
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment