Sunday, December 16, 2007

Who should I vote for?

Quizzes I've taken:

http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460 - Mitt Romney Score: 34

This was the first one I took. That actually really surprised me. What the heck?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/candidate-match-game.htm?loc=interstitialskip - Chris Dodds, John Edwards, & Joseph Biden (in that order).

As a side note I gave the quiz to Drew and he got: Rudy Giuliani, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney. He wants to vote for Romney.

http://www.vajoe.com/candidate_calculator.html


Dennis Kunicich, Joseph Biden, John Edwards, Mike Gravel (in that order)

Interestingly Romney didn't make any of the other list. Maybe I should go take that first one again. Every other quiz brings me up with all democratic candidates with varying degrees of agreement. Why in the world did that one say Romney??

ETA: I took that first quiz again because... well, what in the world? Got: Kunicich, Edwards, & Richardson. I don't know what did that first time! lol

0 comments: