I guess this last month or so is what they call a "language explosion". I didn't really get that term until watching Leah go through it! She just says new things every day. It's one thing to read that they learn at least 10 words a day, it's another to watch them use them & know what they mean. It's crazy!
Right now she's play in the bathtub while conditioner is sitting in her hair. She has a bunch of water cups & she's saying "Come here, cup." as they float away, etc. She said "conditioner please, mommy" when I was doing her hair because she wanted some in her hand.
Light night at dinner she was eating spaghetti with meatballs & corn. She says to me "I want salt, please." What in the world? lol
Now she's saying "I done Mommy!" I was I didn't have to go rinse her hair. She hates it so much! Gotta be done though. Blech.
I love her chatter!!
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
1 comments:
Tyce is doing the same thing...it is wild!! Examples: "Mommy...I hungy." I say "you are?" He says "yea, I tired too" And yesterday at breakfast, he had a plastic pooh toy and he said to the toy "Pooh bite toast?" "Okay, here you go". And gave Pooh a bite of toast and drink of milk. The other day, he was letting his pig watch TV with him. He set the pig on the headboard and pointed it towards the TV.
CRAZY!!! Babies are growing up =(.
Post a Comment